Boat Eagle offers the great advantage of being able to bring most of the boat onto the vehicle itself thanks to a patented double telescopic arm system that shortens total length to that of the boat plus 2.50 metres, thus allowing a 9.5 m boat to be easily manoeuvred within a 13 metre space.
This feature is extremely useful during transport, since, combined with the possibility of hydraulically raising the cab up to 2.9 m from the ground, it allows for the boat to be kept low and close to the truck base while ensuring visibility beyond it from a raised position and increased vehicle stability. This advantage of being able to raise the cabin also proves very useful during boat haulage and storing, as it offers an optimal visual range.
The vehicle is extremely manoeuvrable in the confined spaces of shipyards and dry docks and offers optimal stability due to its 2.7 m wide support base, robust frame, telescopic arm and automatic rear axle locking device, which can transform the support area from triangular to rectangular.
Boat Eagle is therefore a specialized product for boat haulage, handling and storage operations within a dry dock system. The product is equipped with high-tech components of the highest quality, making it fast, reliable and efficient:
- Mercedes OM 904 LA EURO 3B engine with AD BLUE system as standard (complies with emissions standards in force from 01/01/2012).
- Hydraulic components supplied by industry leader Bosch Rexroth – the hydraulic system is electro-proportional (electronic management of the hydrostatic engine and distributor to provide the rightamount of hydraulic oil required for any given operation, with 2 control joysticks in the cab that also allow combined movements) and operates at high pressure (350 bar).
- The 230 micron thick marine grade paintwork ensures protection against salt spray corrosion, including components that are immersed in sea water, for up to 1500 hours (ASTM B 117 – D1654).
- Automatic locking of the rear axle after a loaded arm inclination of 60 degrees, which allows a significant increase in lateral stability during operation.
- Hydrostatic transmission.
- All pins and cylinders immersed in salt water during haulage are nickel-chromium treated to make them impervious to rust.
- Boat Eagle is fitted as standard with the industry leading 3B6 safety system with redundant system sensors and pressure transducers, providing a load moment limiter that:
Memorizes specific load diagrams.
2. Analyzes the weight and position of the load in the space.
3. Compares the data set with the stored load diagrams.
4. In the event of overloading, it inhibits all aggravating movements, allowing only safe movements to be carried out.
- Boat Eagle is equipped with a CAN BUS system that connects the main electronic parts (engine, transmission and anti-tipping system), allowing for faster data transmission, less wiring and facilited electronic systems diagnostics.
- Boat Eagle is equipped with software that allows for the customization of hydraulic movement speed according to customer needs.
- Boat Eagle’s cab can be hydraulically raised up to 2.99 m from the ground, ensuring excellent visibility during boat lifting, lowering and transport and greater stability by keeping the boat low and close to the vehicle base.
Boat Eagle 512
Maximum lifting capacity: 5000 kg to 2.5 m from the fork heel
Maximum lifting height: 9 m
Reach: 8.90 m
Engine power: 150 hp
Engine power: 110 kW
Transmission: closed circuit hydrostatic
Number of gears: 2/2
Travel speed: 19 km/h
Hydraulic system: load sensing 350 bar
Length (with fork): 5.856 m ( 12.602 m)
Width: 2.7 m
Height: 3.2 m
Weight: 22,300 kg
Turning radius: 7.0 m
Ground clearance: 28.6 cm
Max. torque: 580 Nm at 1,200/1,600 rpm and more, ensuring greater stability.